Aspire Nautilus X Tank, 2 ml, Stainless Steel

Aspire Nautilus X Tank, 2 ml, Stainless Steel

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This seems odd as it sits quite high in the tank, I have been told on my old set up that the coils should always be submerged or they will burn out quickly.

It can’t really be directly compared with the old nautilus Mini (which I used before) though as it is so different.The Nautilus 3 tank is compatible with all Nautilus series coils which are installed via an effortless push-to-fit design, and with an innovative sliding top-fill mechanism, this tank offers ultimate convenience! While the Aspire Nautilus X is only a Nautilus by name, it is a great addition to the mouth to lung tank line up.

Changing the airflow makes a slight difference to the draw, this is down to personal preference but I went for the airflow half shut.I would definitely recommend you keep this in mind if you are looking for a mouth to lung tank to vape.

aspire-nautilus-x-review Overall the Nautilus X from Aspire is a great little tank that not only performs very well but had zero leaking. Note: For first time using a new atomizer, you will need to wait 5 minutes for the cotton to absorb the E-liquid.

Precision engineered for ultra-smooth and consistent airflow operation, the Nautilus XS is equipped with two large airflow holes, which feed air into the coil chamber from above the refillable tank section.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop